Project title: Development of novel lignin-metallic nanoparticle composites as anticorrosion and antifouling agents (783)
Summary and Next Steps
You have completed the eligibility checklist and summary of your answers can be found below.
Your next steps can be found at the bottom of the page
We look for at least a 2.1 honours degree or an MSc or its international equivalent in a relevant subject.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements By Country
Typically, you should have a good understanding of the field you propose to study, and at least some research experience.
UK Nationals do not need to provide evidence of English language ability.
Before the beginning of your programme you must provide one of the following qualifications as evidence of your English language ability:
- an undergraduate or master's degree, that was taught and assessed in English in a majority English speaking country as defined by UK Visas and Immigration UKVI list of majority English speaking countries
Degrees taught and assessed in English must be no more than three years old at the beginning of your degree programme
- one of the following English Language certificates:
- IELTS Academic: total 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component
- TOEFL-iBT: total 92 with at least 20 in each section
Language tests must be no more than two years old at the beginning of your degree programme
International Applicants - English Language Requirements
You must contact the supervisor to discuss this project before proceeding with your application firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach to your email:
- Two page Curriculum Vitae - including contact details for two academic referees
- One page statement of research interests
Save my Summary
You don't need to apply now, you can save your summary for later and use the links provided to guide you through the application process.
- You can make a formal application through the University's online application system, EUCLID - you can apply for up to three PhD projects on one EUCLID Application. Please download the EUCLID guide to help you through the online application process.
- Continue browsing our PhD projects
Got a question?
Questions about the PhD application process - contact the Postgraduate Team email@example.com
Questions about the PhD project - contact the supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org